P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Are you keen on electronic devices and the technology behind?
- Your drive is not a given task but your curiosity?
- You are a tinkerer and problem solver and you are smart in adapting new
technology into your life?
- IoT is not just an abbreviation for you, it’s an attitude? (You have a smart home, of
- Great academic results in any technical study field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical and scientific curiosity
- Hands-on experimental mindset
- Passion to innovate
- Excellent English language skills
- Responsibility and exciting projects from Day 1
- Competitive salary & adjustments
- Social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, equity-plan, gym, company shop)
- Individual coaching, trainings & networking opportunities
Interested? Apply now via www.pgcareers.com to the job number R000001285!
Elektrotechnik, Maschinenbau, Mechatronik, Technik & Ingenieurwissenschaften