Who we are
At Choco, we have the ambition to become one of the largest and most successful businesses of the next decade (More concrete, multi-billion dollar company). Our mission is to reduce food waste on a global scale by redesigning the food industry's global value chain. The first step towards realizing this mission is our food-supply ordering platform connecting restaurants and suppliers and simplifying the way food is traded between them.
Founded in March 2018, we have already raised one of the largest series A of the last 5 years ($45M). in funding and we are backed by top VCs such as Bessemer Venture Partners and Atlantic Labs, as well as startup leaders and entrepreneurs who have built companies such as Google, Facebook, Uber, SoundCloud, DropBox, and Delivery Hero.
About the role
This is an opportunity to join our Sales and Business Development Team. You will be responsible to drive growth in our key markets, developing and executing localized growth plans at record speed.
What will you do
- Be a killer at sales: hustle 24-7 to reach restaurant owners and convert them into engaged users
- Be a “natural-born” communicator: you have an innate talent for connecting with people and you quickly understand how to effectively pitch Choco’s value proposition to a very diverse audience of potential users.
- Build the end-to-end sales pipeline and meticulously document your actions in our CRM (salesforce)
- Sales processes: take initiative in improving our sales processes and implement industry best practices to scale our high-growth business
The ideal candidate
- Fluent in German & English
- At least 2 years of experience in a fast-paced organization, leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of hitting your sales targets and being a top performer
- Integrity: you are the face of the company in front of our customers and you always put Choco’s reputation above anything else. Doing things right make you successful in the long run and you hold yourself accountable to the highest quality standards
- Competitive mindset: you are comfortable to perform under pressure and are motivated by the thought of defeating aggressive competitors
- Work Ethic: you are hungry to give your hardest effort and your best energies into building a truly successful global business. You are ready to do whatever it takes to grow Choco’s user base in a new city
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: We are building a truly global business at Choco but we are still just a small startup. Things are messy here and we are looking for individuals who can prioritize and get things done in such an environment
- Mission: Passion for the food industry and/or curiosity to learn everything about it
- Valid work permit
What we offer you
- Growth: we believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
- A Stellar Team: the biggest asset we have is the amazing people we have been able to attract to Choco. As a Chocorian, you will be able to join a truly international community of people who inspire each other every day and strive to contribute to the mission
- A Worthy Mission: we deeply care about having a positive impact on the world and we have decided to tackle one of the hardest and biggest problems of our times: Food Waste and its impact on the environment. If you deeply care about the impact of your work and aren’t satisfied with “just a job”, this is your opportunity to make a difference.
- The opportunity to take ownership, grow quickly and make an impact in building a truly successful global business
- Amazing global summits and retreats where we connect and share ideas on how to face our biggest challenges (Glamping in Morocco, Skiing in the Austrian Alps and more)
- Modern HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Fully covered access to Gym through UrbanSportsClub
Building Choco will be the most challenging thing we will ever do in our lives. The window of opportunity is small and competition will be fierce but we have the team and the resources to make it happen. If you are truly committed to giving your best energies and the maximum possible effort to achieve this goal, join us.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse