COMPLEVO is an established Berlin-based company. As experts in the application-oriented implementation of mathematical optimization, COMPLEVO develops modern planning software. Our mission is to help our customers to benefit from our know-how in order to solve the most complex problems. Our customers are primarily in the automotive industry.
- Manage economic, organizational, and technical aspects of IT-projects and subprojects
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, to a high-quality standard, and technically correct
- Control and monitor the software development process within a Scrum framework
- Coordinate team members and contractors
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Act as a primary contact person for clients for all organizational and content-related issues
- Provide support during bid preparations and help with complex client questions
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Previous experience with complex IT-projects
- Familiarity with software development
- Knowledge of common MS Office tools, GitLab, and JIRA
- The ability to conduct business negotiations in English and in German
- An annual salary in the range of €60,000–€85,000
- A generous company-contribution to your pension
- An annual bonus
- Conferences/ training/workshops
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- The possibility to work remotely
- Free soft drinks and fruits, table tennis, and PS4 games on-site
- Optional free weekly English and German lessons & back training classes
- 30 days of annual leave
- A company laptop and cell phone
- A positive team atmosphere, great team events and much more
What we value
- Team and Family Spirit
- Your positive contribution
Are you interested? Then please contact us!
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Find more information about us and all job offers on our website!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse