Since 2015 we, Fitz & Huxley, dedicated ourselves to the design of fine, but functional backpacks that suit every outfit perfectly (we are convinced that backpacks do not have to be streetwear only!). We combine minimalistic design, high quality and natural materials with great attention to functional details. Our backpacks are lasting, loyal partners for small and big urban adventures and always an individual statement for taste and style – designed in Berlin. We are rapidly expanding, and you can be a part of it! Have a look at our website www.fitzandhuxley.com Our office is located at Storkower Straße, Berlin.
We are currently looking for an intern to support in business development and strategy topics:
- You work on different projects with challenging topics to grow our business (e.g. internationalization, marketing, sales, sourcing, finance and logistics) thereby putting yourself in the shoes of an entrepreneur.
What we expect?
- You are in the first year of your Masters’ studies with outstanding grades. You love to take responsibility, you are highly driven and demonstrate a strong business sense as well as analytical skills.
- You already have gained working experience via internships, preferably in consultancy or a young company.
- You’re not scared of unfamiliar topics! It´s not that important what you are studying, we find it more important that you are smart and a quick-learner. On top of that, you should like our brand and our products.
- You are available to work with us fulltime for at least five months.
- You are a positive, outgoing person with a strong sense for teamplay.
What do we offer?
- You will be a part of a small, young team in a fast-growing fashion label. You can help shape the future of Fitz & Huxley and develop professionally and personally through challenging projects and in direct collaboration with our CEO/founder.
- Startup-Feeling: you are very close to the build-up of an organization, thereby getting deep insights into all areas. This is the chance to test drive your entrepreneurial spirit!
- Fun at work in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Are you interested? Or have further questions?
Just send us an email with a few words about yourself, your motivation, as well as your availability. Please also attach your current CV and all relevant certificates in pdf format. We are looking forward to your application!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse