You are a fullstack developer expert on a MVC framework? You are a frontend developer and you are also willing to work on the backend? In any case, you want to work with a stack in Rails / ReactJS in a team organised in squads and which uses all the best practices (TDD, code review, pair programming, …)? You want to work in a startup that has a positive impact on the lives of millions of people? Then join us to revolutionize the healthcare sector!
Doctolib is looking for a fullstack dev to join its growing and dynamic technical team in order to keep offering an amazing service to doctors and patients.
Who we are?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe. For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors. We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell (as of Jan. 2019)
- We collaborate with 150.000 doctors and 2000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 42 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growthWe are 1000 Doctolibers located in over 40 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised over €230m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
- Design and implement new features in collaboration with the other members of your squad (Web Developers, Product Manager, DevOps, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst)
- Taking end-to-end ownership for your products and features
- Work as a team to ensure the quality and maintainability of the code
- Monitor carefully the performance and errors in order to guarantee a unique experience for our users
- Develop Proofs of Concept in order to receive daily feedback from our users
- Improve the performance in production in order to support Doctolib in its high growth
- You already have developed and maintained code on a website in production
- You are a fullstack developer and you master a MVC framework or you are a full fledged frontend developer willing to work on the backend as well.
- You are able to adapt to the most efficient technologies for a given problem
- You master relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- You have minimum one year experience in fullstack development
- You wish to understand the business challenges of your company
- You want to develop super robust and secure products, you think that everything should be tested and you are convinced that eXtreme programming practices are a must (code review, pair programming, TDD, …)
- You are user-oriented and you have a very good product sense
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer?
A team of 1000 amazing people, passionate about a common project. An agile product development environment and an international team. A tailor fit ramp-up program for your role, with more than 30 sessions. Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences such as EuRuKo Conf & ReactEurope; free time dedicated to preparing talks for meetups and conferences.
A management academy to support you in improving your managing capabilities. Exchange program between Berlin and Paris to foster a strong collaboration between the technology centers.
A great office in the heart of Berlin!
A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
The job is located in Berlin!
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
- Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
- Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
- Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
- Attack: Being determined.
- Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse