The spirit of a startup at one of Germany's largest family-run businesses? A contradiction? Certainly not: At Oetker Digital we support our group companies in shaping their digital agenda and share our competence to pursue the digital future of the Oetker Group. We have a deep understanding of emerging trends and help to develop new business fields. Our ambitious goals will lead us and our group companies along exciting paths!
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and in compliance with the monthly reporting deadlines
- Support in creating forecasts, budgets and midterm planning as well as the ongoing review of financial data and internal KPI landscape. Support of the Oetker Digital Finance team in the ongoing improvement of the management reporting
- Collaborate with the whole finance team on the design and continuous optimization of the accounting and controlling processes and their documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analyses for the management, board or other stakeholders to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Support our team in creditors and debtors accounting, especially the billing process with outgoing invoice creation and monitor our incoming and outgoing payments
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes and support in the ongoing improvement of accounting and controlling processes
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a comparable accounting-oriented degree (e.g. Bilanzbuchhalter)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a finance role (audit consultant, accounting dept., controlling)
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices and a good analytical skillset; superior attention to detail; structured work approach and prioritizing skills; problem-solving orientation and planning skills
- Deep understanding of data structuring and experiences in analyzing, modeling and visualizing data. Experienced in using Google or MS-Office applications, esp. Excel/Google Sheets
- Out of the box thinking, effective communication with other team members, departments and HoD’s and the drive to get the job done. So to say a self-starter with a “never say never” attitude
- Hungry for success, determined and possessing an impeccable self-confidence to progress and develop towards a career in accountancy and finance
At our Berlin office, you will pursue greenfield, customer-centric projects with impact on the Oetker Group both domestically and internationally. We invite you to voice your ideas and explore new paths, in an open-minded, motivated, team-oriented environment.
Our core values reflect those of a family-run business, and as such we are committed to investing in you, your personal and professional development.
Interested? Become part of our team and shape the future of the Oetker Group!
You can apply in English or German.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse