About RCS Global Group
RCS Global Group is the leading advisory firm working with companies across the world to identify and manage environmental, social and governance risks in their supply chains. This includes - inter alia - customer-facing automotive and electronics brands in the United States and Europe, battery and other manufacturers in Asia, and mining operators around the world.
Our vision is a world where natural resources are produced, traded and transformed in a way that generates sustainable positive impacts on people and planet.
We do this by bringing transparency and good practice to every point of companies supply chains from source to store, including through supplier audit programs, product traceability, as well as data solutions for supply chain monitoring.
As Team Assistant, based in our Berlin office, you will play a key role for our global team by supporting a wide-range of operational topics. Tasks will range from the support of day-to-day operations coordinating all operational administrative tasks, tools and software maintenance, to event support and preparatory accounting and HR topics. Furthermore, you’ll be in touch daily with our other worldwide offices in China, the United Kingdom, Rwanda, and The Democratic Republic of Congo for administrative support. In this position you have the chance to work in an exciting international environment with personalities who are shaping the responsible sourcing industry.
Day to day Operations: – Global/Berlin
- Coordinate all operational administrative tasks for country offices, remote workers, and Berlin office
- Scheduling and preparation of meetings
- Assist with Berlin’s monthly invoicing and bookkeeping (reporting to Operations Manager and Finance Manager)
- Maintenance of, and assistance with, all tools and software
- Back-end maintenance of all company policies, tools, and information storage under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Assist with company training for internal processes and tools
HR Management - Group / Berlin
- Act as liaison for team-wide and Germany specific HR matters
- Maintain internal training database for accreditations, internal processes and tools
- Lead on team building organisation and company culture
- Support recruitment processes to the point of interview
- Maintenance and upgrading of company policies for onboarding / offboarding management
- Maintenance of HR files and system, with implementation of HR resources i.e. Training schedules, company surveys etc.
- 6-month staff review management with implementation of 360-degree review process
Marketing & Communications support
- Organisation of RCS Global’s events, webinars and workshops and all related administrative organisational tasks
- Website content management assistance
- Participate in stakeholder events and conferences as required, write briefing notes and/or report back to the rest of the team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar position
- Tech savvy, - you need to have the ability to quickly learn productivity-, and other new tools
- Full proficiency in Google Suite
- First-hand experience in HR-Management
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Ability to work proactively and independently without constant oversight
- Fluent in English, German should be minimum B2, French is a plus
- Experience with remote teams is a plus
What you can expect
- Meaningful work aimed to have a positive impact on the world
- A young, highly ambitious, multi-cultural team working for some of the biggest brands in the world
- An amazing office in the center of Berlin
- Our Chief Happiness Officer, Blue (a 6-month old puppy)
- Flexible working schedule with an occasional home office option
- Competitive compensation
We're looking forward to hearing from you. Don't hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions!
Please apply over our application form.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse