At MEDICI LIVING we want to revolutionize the way people live and share their lives in the future. We strive to bring passionate people together by delivering beautiful design-led living environments, giving access to a global community of like-minded people, providing a seamless online booking process and life-enhancing SmartHome technology.
Founded in 2012 in Berlin, we are already the world’s largest co-living provider. Under our brands QUARTERS and MEDICI LIVING, we are currently operating co-living solutions in 12 vibrant cities around the globe, among them Berlin, Chicago, New York, and Amsterdam. Equipped with a roll-out funding of over €1.2bn, we’re now scaling up to establish a global co-living community with QUARTERS buildings in metropoles all over the world.
Our 100+ team members from over 20 countries are the heart of our international, fast-paced start-up environment, where smart ideas and just-doing-it attitude is encouraged. For the current intense growth phase, we need the most passionate people in their fields.
We want you to have an immediate impact, take responsibility from day one and grow the global community of passionate people with us. Come on board, join us and be part of the co-living revolution!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Ensure we have the right talent at the right time, with the right levels of capability and price points, across all markets
- Proactively partner with our leaders and hiring managers, know our business targets and our talent needs short and long term
- Co-design the right sourcing strategy, prioritize in line with the business strategy and ensure seamless and speedy execution
- With and through the team, deliver success rates against set quality metrics, drive implementation and optimization of data-driven KPI’s
- Own and continuously enhance the executive reporting / TA dashboard
- Identify and assess partners for future collaboration, balancing flexibility and cost without compromising on quality and candidate experience
- Motivate and coach the TA team, ensuring peak performance and steady development of every team member’s skills and capabilities
- Actively promote our employer brand through social media channels and offline events, also leveraging our amazing community spaces
You will be most successful if you fit this profile
- Successfully completed a degree in economics or psychology or comparable, ideally with a focus on human resources management
- reliable experience in a leading HR-role
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset with strong execution skills, especially in research/sourcing, negotiating and closing contracts
- Numbers-driven, goal-oriented, with a proven track record in regularly beating key TA metrics like ‘time to hire’, ‘cost per hire’ and candidate NPS
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills, paired with high level of empathy and drive towards joint success
- A well-rounded, yet easy-going personality who enjoys being at the forefront of a spectacular growth and success story!
- Fluent Business English, both oral and written, further languages at near native level (especially German) are a plus
What we offer you
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to make an impact on the future of living in metropolitan cities all around the globe
- Work in a positive and passionate environment
- Be surrounded by a design-driven physical product experience
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
- An international bunch of colleagues
- An exciting steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Discounted employee rates for our co-living bedrooms
- Positive and passionate company culture: weekly team brunch, free Yoga classes, summer parties, free drinks, fruit and vegetables and more
Sound like your perfect next adventure? Apply online, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to it!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse