Business is like travelling: The interesting stuff always happens off the beaten track. This is why we set camp in Bielefeld. The widely underestimated city is not only a hidden (and beautiful) gem, it is also located in the center of one of the most interesting parts of Germany: the OWL region, home to an abundance of hidden champions. Like most corporates the local Mittelstand combines stability and success, but lacks in agility and creativity. This is where the Founders Foundation steps in: We are creating a founder-centric ecosystem and educate the next generation of tech entrepreneurs to build a bridge between the old and the new. And we need your help with that - so that we can look back one day to say: We made a difference.
Why do we need you?
Every company needs a soul. You can be that soul.
Things you'll do
Working at the Founders Foundation is fun because the people in our community are inspiring to work with. It is our concept for success and something we want to pursue. And this is where you come into play. You need us to be more specific? Sure thing, as our Startup Community Manager (F/M/D) you will:
Be the inspirational connector and soul of our Founders Community
- Make even more people fall in love with our mission and get them enthusiastic to participate in our events and programs
- Leverage your extensive startup network to attract founder and startup teams
- Obtain feedback from our community and analyze it
- Let your creativity run wild! Bingo night, wine-tasting, lottery lunch... create new community strategies and -events (including planning, execution and tracking)
- Gather creative ideas how to integrate our community's feedback into our content
Does that sound like great job for you so far?
Great! Because when you have:
- A passion for people and digital products
- A communicative personality and an open approach to people - online and offline
- A creative mindset that is bubbling with ideas about how to connect people
- A profound awareness of the national and international founders’ scene and an extensive network within the startup or VC ecosystem
- A trustworthy and authentic demeanor
- fluent German and English language skills
- at the same time, then this sounds like a perfect person-job fit!
What's in it for you?
Good you're asking. To make your time at the Founders Foundation as interesting and pleasant as possible you will benefit from:
- A strong network of founders, partners and venture capitalists
- An abundance of contacts to the international startup scene
- All sorts of responsibilities, room for creativity and new ideas
- An awesome team of people who have your personal development at heart
- Exclusive participation in workshops, events and training programs
- Further development and discounts on Bertelsmann corporate benefits
- A modern workplace in Bielefeld’s old town - muesli, fruit, water and coffee included
There is just one more thing to do. Let us know about you, send your application to join us now!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse