Voted #2 in Business Punk’s Watchlist for 2019 in the areas recruiting and education, charly.education has recently released a new smart learning platform. Our new product will focus on enabling students to reach their full potential by digitally enhancing their study materials.
charly.education’s vision is to revolutionize the way students study. We are looking for a bright and passionate Quality Assurance Tester (m/w/d) to ensure that our projects are developed and released to meet stakeholder and customer quality standards. You are embedded in the development team and constantly strive to improve the product and its processes.
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS:
- Report, investigate, and follow up on bugs during the full product life cycle
- Write, update, and carry out comprehensive, detailed, and well-structured test plans and test cases for web and mobile
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Execute manual and automated test cases
- Develop effective testing strategies
- “Green light” our releases – nothing goes online without your approval
- Assist our release and deployment processes
- Work in cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
- Take responsibility for all QA processes of a product
- 3+ years of professional Software QA experience
- An understanding of the concept of cloud and microservice architecture
- Experience with setting up QA processes
- A strong agile mindset
- Solid knowledge of tools such as GitHub and Jira
- An eye for detail and a well-structured, analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong interest and enthusiasm for learning new tools and emergent technologies
- Working proficiency and excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
YOUR BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Attractive pay structure: We offer a competitive salary in line with the market.
- Space for development & Training: Varied and challenging activities with plenty of room for creative participation. Training and professional support required to develop your career. Budget for conferences.
- Equipment: We ensure you have state of the art equipment at your disposal.
- Flexible working hours & home office option: Do your best work at a time and place that suits you.
- Team culture: We are a strong and dynamic team ensuring to celebrate the small wins. Regular team lunches and team events are part of our culture.
- Nice to have: Free Club Mate, a 24/7 coffee flat rate and of course fresh organic fruit for your healthy dose of Vitamin C.
Who is charly.education?
charly.education (formerly PlusPeter) is Europe’s fastest growing student platform, enabling students to optimise their learning process and connect them to potential employers.
On our digital learning platform www.charly.education students can upload their learning materials, create flashcards, summaries, notes and annotations and study in an efficient way. Students can also print their documents free of charge.
The company also owns the cross-media advertising network charly.media. charly.media sells various off- and online products, exclusively markets the social app Jodel and has a reach of over 2.5 million students.
We have started our first steps in digitalising education, and we want to leverage technology to support students along their learning career. Do you want to be part of this exciting new project? Then apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org