At Loodse, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. (If you don’t get the following part, don’t worry. Just keep in mind that it’s about IT and not about the shipping industry.)
Our mission is to make IT infrastructure as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Our Kubermatic Container Engine provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Ever since the company was founded in 2016, our journey has been exciting. Now, our team is looking to grow with people that are willing to wear multiple hats and get things done.
If you are looking for a neatly structured corporate environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a high-growth technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal development, we are the right fit for you.
Our team embraces diversity and new work principles.
What you will be doing
- Closely work with management, engineering and professional services to define recruitment needs and job descriptions
- Coordinate and drive the entire recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering and closing candidates
- Resume responsibility for all related administrative activities and a structured onboarding process
- Resume responsibility for our existing HR processes as well as systems and continuously refine our HR function
- Actively engage in community work and support executive management in building a strong employer brand
What you bring to the table
- You have recruiting experience, ideally in the tech sector and/or a startup or agency
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- You have a friendly and approachable personality and a positive attitude
- You are at ease with digital workflows as well as processes and eager to get acquainted with new tools
What you get in return
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in a high-growth technology company
- A dynamic, diverse and still laid-back team (yes, those exist) from all over the world
- Obviously: flexible working hours, a home office option, responsibility, free choice of IDE and OS, free drinks...
- On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, regular barbecues and after-works, reduced membership at Meridian Spa and conference opportunities
- For remote workers: a great infrastructure set-up and regular hackathons and team events, so that you won't notice any difference. Ok, besides free coffee ;-)
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse