enmacc is changing the energy sector - with your help! As a Business Development Manager you will expand our business! You will identify and develop new customer groups, markets, and service offerings to grow our business.
As a Business Development Manager at enmacc, you will work side by side with our Management Team and Sales Team, execute strategic and operative topics and play a significant role in running and growing the company. Supported by our Sales, Product Development and Customer Success teams, you will:
- research markets and identify growth opportunities, prepare and participate in important meetings/negotiations and follow up on to-dos
- advance the company’s mission and objectives to promote revenue, profitability, and strong growth
- generate demands from outbound/inbound: prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, sales programs campaigns & partner campaigns
- prepare sales decks and manage relations with (prospective) customers, industry experts, business partners and (prospective) investors
- pitch our business to potential customers
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or similar
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in fast-paced environments
- You are an autonomous self-starter that can work on own initiative
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills (German and English)
- You are skillful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Energy market background is a plus
This is your opportunity to define how energy trading works! You will make an impact to the energy sector developing our unique energy trading platform enmacc.
- Join an international start-up in the SaaS field, with modern office spaces in the heart of Munich and the opportunity to work home-office based.
- You will be working with experienced entrepreneurs, management members and industry experts and be part of an international success story in energy trading
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies encouraging team autonomy - we are “Team together, team apart!”
- Due to our continuous growth, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside with the organisation
- Apple equipment and mobile phone coverage provided
- We offer a gym allowance
- Snacks, drinks and coffee on premises
Got energy? Join us!
Contact: Anna-Maria Schnitzenbaumer, Head of Customer Success at enmacc
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse