Join us as our new
Customer Support/Community Agent
Unikrn Inc. - a company running the world's top regulated eSports betting platform with offices in Seattle, Las Vegas, Sydney and Germany.
Founded by Rahul Sood and Karl Flores in 2014, we heighten every gaming experience and provide eSports fans and newcomers alike a safe and legal place to gather, game, and bet on eSports.
- Responding to customer queries and requests.
- Managing and maintaining support for a large set of diverse products
- Identifying and dealing with payment-related enquiries and fraudulent behavior.
- Identifying and resolving problems our users face.
- Identifying and dealing with abusive players.
- Liasing with other internal departments, in particular development team.
- Reporting to the Lead Community Manager
- Foster a strong relationship with the community and gather users’ feedback
- Helping in our activity’s process workflows by keeping track of winners and sending out prizes
What we offer
- A young, passionate, dynamic team
- A fun and relaxed yet professional and target-oriented working environment
- The chance to get involved and heavily influence the future direction of the company
- The challenge of building the platform every eSports enthusiast wants
- The opportunity to be instrumental to the success of building a leading social eSports platform
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- Ability to field a variety of query types ranging: IT, Cryptocurrency, Betting, Gaming, Esports, Compliance, Verification and Financial Transactions
- Experience in dealing with Fraud & Payment related support processes
- Ability to solve problems
- Passion for games and esports
- Willing to work on night and weekend shifts
- Fluency in English, other languages are a benefit
- CS:GO knowledge is a plus
Apply now by sending your CV via e-mail.
We’re a champion team. We always give maximum effort. We embrace failure, but learn. We always ask why. We host events, we stream, we code, we play. We have fun!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse