REMEDYNE aims to design simple, effective and user friendly security solutions. That means we are working on big problems. And when we are successful, the world will become a little better.
We are a small start-up and look forward to work with committed, passionate people. Being part of REMEDYNE means you will be owning huge ideas from the very start – and you decide how you do your job, and where.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (mf/d).
Is this you?
The Inside Sales Representative role will be responsible for lead generation for REMEDYNE. You will play a critical role in building the lead generation engine from the ground up, i.e. contribute to developing a scalable lead generation strategy, build internal processes, develop tracking methodology and build reporting to show impact.
You will also be REMEDYNE’s face to the customer and first contact, conducting cold calls and introductions through social media emails.
The ideal candidate is a self starter with an understanding of lead generation, direct/performance marketing, the end-to-end marketing funnel, sales pipeline, and B2B sales.
You accept responsibility and appreciate the opportunity to move things forward.
- Develop lead-generation marketing campaigns, through social media, email and phone
- Work across functions with sales and partners to build a scalable lead generation engine
- Test, launch and scale lead generation channels and direct calls
- Partner with product management to develop and test assets for lead generation (white papers, reports, videos, etc…)
- Drive lead qualification
- Work closely with sales to track feedback of opportunities generated and optimize workflow
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns
- Implement tracking and reporting across campaigns
- 1-2 years in operational marketing/sales role, ideally for B2B or SaaS products
- Self starter, with a passion for building
- Experience with cold calls to introduce product to new leads
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to distill complex issues into structured and actionable work packages
- Rigorous and detail-oriented, but practical and able to prioritize
- SAP experience a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Eligibility to work in Germany
- Get in early and join an exciting start-up and international team
- Opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and career growth
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, having sole responsibility and broad room to maneuver and bring in your own, creative ideas and make a mark
- Competitive package and flexible work model (work at TechQuartier/Frankfurt or home office, flexible hours)
We welcome your support also if you want to start working part-time.
We are looking forward to hearing from you via e-mail.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse