Factory Berlin is an international community of innovators and change makers who support and empower each other to create, share, and disrupt. Inspired by the diversity and exchange at Andy Warhol’s Factory in New York, Factory Berlin brings together the brightest minds from tech, politics, arts, and science into one dynamic and collaborative ecosystem. The backbone of Factory Berlin is our community, as it is our members' extraordinary drive for innovation and the day-to-day interactions taking place here that enable us to thrive. Defined by the various social milieus that bring us together, Factory Berlin is a melting pot of personalities, skills, and resources, representing the intriguingly diverse atmosphere of Germany’s bustling capital.
Now we are looking for a Business Development Coordinator (F/M/D) who will support our team.
- You will work closely with our CEO on topics regarding business strategy and will become his best sparring partner
- You support in strategic project planning and -management
- You build strategic execution plans and make sure all relevant parties are on board
- Basically you will become our next roadmapping superstar
- Of course there will also be individual projects you will be responsible for and grow with
- You have an autonomous and structured working style while being a great team-player
- You like to think out of the box and have a high drive when it comes to project and resource management
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and gained first working experiences
- You have successfully finished a Master’s level degree
- You gained international experiences
- You are fluent in German and English, both orally and written
- You will gain an excellent opportunity for professional growth on both strategic and creative levels
- You will work in a dynamic, multi-faceted and innovative industry
- You will work alongside a team of creative, ambitious and interdisciplinary professionals
- You will grow together with us and take an active part in this process
- You will receive competitive salary and 28 days of vacation
Do you feel the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Just apply via our job page.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse