Wayra is the perfect place to work if you love techonology, startup-life and work with young and ambitious group of corporate innovators in the heart of Munich.
Who we are?
Wayra is the world’s most global, connected and technological open innovation hub. Wayra connects Telefónica and technological disruptors around the world. As their preferred strategic partner, it will scale them up to accelerate both businesses. Since Wayra believes that corporates must evolve by standing shoulder to shoulder with entrepreneurs, the very best start-ups within its portfolios will have unparalleled access to a global network of 350 million customers and clients in 24 countries.
- Ship captain
- Onboarding residents to space, wayra services and values as well as communication channels.
- Maintaining our cultural excellence across our local ecosystem
- Support and guidelines
- Coordination projects: Roadmap & deadlines overview
- Acquisition new residents and coordination of space
- Ecosystem relations and application form management
- Fix and flex desk coordination
- Space overview and feng shui coordination: work closely with the team in order to stablish the perfect open office and community space
- Acquisition of speakers, ecosystem key-players and/or influencers for our community, services and/or events.
- Support on Social Media content creation: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram: RAW video content, photography, interviews…
- Craft quick copy responses in on-brand tone to questions and opportunistic brand mentions
- Proactively engage positive brand conversations, product testimonials, user-generated content, and advocacy relationships
- Attend events/conferences in order to scout startups, build community and create new partnerships
PR and Events
- Work closely with Marketing Manager for:
- Community partnerships: speakers’ slots, community collaborations and startups participation among others
- Conference/Event calendar coordination
- Onboarding teams
- Acquisition multipliers, influencers & ecosystem key-players
- Support on events coordination
- Coordination community blog “Wayra Locals” and supervision
- Master, Diplom, Bachelor in Marketing, Communication, Pshycology & Arts or similar
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- High level in english and german
- Good communication skills are a must. You have to be able to talk to people in a way that makes them comfortable with you, and you have to listen to what they expect, what they want. Empathize with them.
- Trustworthiness: our community has to believe in us, feel part of our family and feel the value of it.
- Team player, sense of equality and the common good
- Ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects. You'll have plenty to do—know where your efforts will have the most impact.
- Love to hang out, attend events and know about the trend topics that surrounds the ecosystem
- Hands-on mentality
- Technical requirements:
- Knowledge MS Office
- Photo/video skills
- CMS Knowledge
- SCRUM/Kanban knowledge
What you can expect
- A strong and motivated team ready to take risks.
- Open-minded and fast decision-makers
- Immediate impact on the business development
- Gain expertise and knowledge at one of the top global corporate innovation hubs
- Family atmosphere and a physical home for disruptors, where barriers become open frontiers.
Esperanza Almagro Bonmati
Head of Marketing
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse