Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will have an impact on the changing environment of the energy sector and concentrates on investments all over Europe. The team in Düsseldorf is investing out of a €100m fund into early stage start-ups supporting founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
For our office in Düsseldorf we are currently looking to hire a
Venture Capital Analyst (m/f/d)
- Sourcing and evaluating deals: from deal sourcing, market screening, mapping of competitive landscapes, financial modelling to due diligence
- Representing the fund in the VC and energy ecosystem, attending conferences and networking with founders and other VC’s
- Support in automating processes along the VC value-chain
- Strong academic records from a top-tier university. A degree in data-science, software-engineering or natural science is preferred
- Previous work experience in strategy-consulting, investment banking, venture capital or energy-sector strategy departments.
- Deep understanding of the energy-sector
- Highly commercial mind-set and a passion for early stage businesses
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and perseverance
- Fluent in English
Statkraft Ventures offers
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note that applications can be submitted in English or German.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse