Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 5.000 partner venues all over Europe with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Europe.
About the role
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will be part of the performance marketing team. Your role will be mainly focused on Paid Social Channels (Facebook & Instagram) for the French market. You will work closely with our Performance Marketing team, devising and implementing a data-led marketing approach, setting the strategy for delivering impactful and scalable paid social media campaigns to drive performance towards defined KPIs.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week) and based in Berlin.
- You create, manage, and execute multi-channel paid marketing channels for the French market (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Bing...) and have full budget responsibility
- You work closely together with our design team in order to create highly appealing creatives
- You Plan A/B and multivariate tests to maximise results
- You carry out competitor analysis on a regular basis for strategy implementation in the assigned market
- You research and are up to date on digital marketing and social media trends
- You've done a bachelor's or preferably a master's degree in a relevant field and have at least 1-2 years of progressive performance marketing experience
- You're experienced with tools like Facebook Ad Manager, Adwords, Google Analytics
- You are a true team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence within a highly matrixed organization
- You combine analytical and problem-solving skills with superior organizational and project management skills
- You are a born Multi-tasker who is flexible and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You're able to generate and create reports using Excel
- You write and speak French at native level and have full professional capability in English
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We're looking forward to your application, including Cover letter, CV, salary expectations and a possible start date! Please apply via the link.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse