At a time of rapidly changing consumer habits, Keatz is on a mission to transform food delivery into a joyful and celebratory experience. Keatz is operating a family of Cloud Kitchens with multiple locations throughout Europe. Cloud Kitchens, also known as Ghost Kitchens or Virtual Kitchens, have no physical location for pick-up or seated dining, but operate exclusively through food-delivery marketplaces. All Keatz meals are made for delivery, from the design of the recipe and the ideal cooking procedures to just the right packaging.
Keatz is looking for an Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join us at our team in Berlin, Germany.
We are looking for a true full-stack digital marketeer. You will be responsible for deploying and continuously improving our online consumer marketing strategy, adapting it to local market needs and helping to improve business performance.
This is a very hands-on role and will involve interaction with European and global colleagues at all levels as well as involvement in defining the best marketing strategies to launch and grow our concepts.
- Use your local knowledge for market testing and analysis, identify suitable marketing opportunities and assess their impact against goals on sales, profit and customer satisfaction by defining and tracking the right KPIs
- Own and manage all online marketing channels – such as, local digital marketing, online search (SEM/SEO), Native Advertising and Affiliate, conversion rate optimization (CRO), marketing database and display advertising
- Coordinate and track performance of the creative and media agencies
- Work closely with our local and international marketing, BI and Sales team members to identify the best opportunities
- Keep up to date with changes and advances in social media and advise on new channels and approaches to adopt, contribute to the innovation strategy reflecting consumer trends and market needs
- Deeply passionate about driving growth and about joyful food (we are a food business)
- 2-4 years of marketing experience, with a mix of performance and social media marketing
- Strong understanding of various (performance) marketing channels and practical experience in steering agencies and/or channel experts
- Previously having worked within the FMCG / Food Delivery sector would be highly desirable
- Experience in working with visualization tools such as Tableau and databases such as SQL desirable
- Fluency in German desired, Spanish and/or Dutch would be a strong plus
- Leadership and Personality
- Execution capabilities, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Results-oriented and high-performing team culture
- Comfortable in working with tight deadlines, contributing to a fun, fast-paced, high impact and dynamic environment of Keatz
- Pro-active attitude, advanced organizational skills and capability of multi-tasking
- Adaptable to changes
- We entrust you a crucial role in our organisation, putting you firmly in the driver's seatof your own development
- You’ll be given the opportunity to impact the future of an emerging industry and leave your personal footprint in tomorrow’s world of food
- Adequate remuneration and benefits, plus the pleasure to work with a young and motivated team in a well-financed company
- We will strive to provide all the opportunities, resources, tools, training and mentoring you might need to deliver your commitments and to be successful at Keatz
You feel this is you? We are looking forward to hear from you!
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse