BE PART OF OUR AMBITION
At our site Frankfurt/Main we are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) in our department Trade Intelligence
Our team Global Trade Intelligence provides insights to the changing pharmaceutical trade environment as well as manages a brand new Trade Community platform (SharePoint) for the Global Trade and Revenue Management Team and its stakeholders across all five Global Business Units of Sanofi.
Job overview and responsibilities
- Facilitate and carry out appropriate analysis of continuous changes within pharmaceutical trade environment
- Support the Global Trade Intelligence Lead in the development and implementation of various Competitive Intelligence tools
- Animate optimal leveraging of Trade Community platform (SharePoint) by managing the up-to-date relevant content, new realizes for functionality as well as user feedback and trainings
- Support to manage regular internal communication on international activities of Trade and Revenue Management Team with Trade Community and Sanofi internally (e.g. Newsletter, intranet, publications)
- Support ad hoc projects from a Trade Intelligence perspective
- Collaborate transversally across all Sanofi business units and geographies
Requirements and Qualifications
- Mandatory internship of 6 months in your advanced studies (master level) in Business or Science
- Strong communicator with proven analytical skills
- Open to implement new/ digital communication technologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Experience in project management
- The affinity for databases is a plus
- Well-versed use of standardized software (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English
- Good German and French is a plus
- An international work environment in which you can develop your talents and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
- You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
If you are interested, please send us your complete online application with covering letter indicating the time period, curriculum vitae, certificates, study regulations, confirmation about your mandatory internship of 6 months and the enrolment certificate.
Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GmbH
HR Recruitment Services
Industriepark Höchst • Gebäude K 703
D-65926 Frankfurt am Main
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing
of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.