Join our team as a Backend Engineer and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform. You will work in an effective, autonomous feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment. You will be responsible for the full cycle of feature development in your team (from conceptualization to maintenance), and take part in architecting the backend of our complex, mission-critical HR Operating System.
- Experience with one of the PHP-based MVC frameworks, and SQL-based relational database design
- Strong OO design skills, ideally experience with development and support of complex B2B systems
- Experience with automated testing. Knowledge of when and what to test
- Interest in DevOps, not shy to reach out for terminal. You are willing to build software in a “You build it, you run it” manner. Ideally, experience with Docker and container orchestration solutions (Kubernetes)
- Proactive problem solver. You leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Strong written and spoken English (level B2/C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Willing to relocate - position onsite-only in Munich
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse