You will be a warmly welcomed and valuable team member in our team if you bring the following along
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and its semantics as well as native APIs and browser rendering mechanics
- Experience with bundlers like Webpack
- Proficiency and passion with automated testing (like Jest).
- Willingness to explore ideas and perspectives to foster customer satisfaction and team spirit.
- Strong social and communication skills in English (level B2/C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-centric and intercultural environment
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse