COUP is bringing the fun of driving back into urban areas. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, the eScooter sharing service started a new business area in the field of mobility services in August 2016. The electric scooters enable users to save time in city traffic and are a fantastic addition to existing mobility services provided in central areas. The eScooters are available in a number of major European cities, including Berlin, Paris and Madrid. They can be used around the clock and are easy to find, reserve and drive. They are a flexible and affordable alternative to public transport and cars.
What you will be working on
- You will assist the CEO and the management team with daily schedule and duties, including arranging appointments, handling commitments.
- You will coordinate travel arrangements for conferences and meetings
- You will assist with special projects in various functional areas
- You will work on individual projects in consultation with CEO and management
- You will organize and support management and board meetings
- You will work on presentations, research, process information as well as development of concepts in German and English
- You will collaborate closely with our office manager
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- are reliable with solid organizational skills and give attention to detail
- are able to meet tight deadlines while prioritizing and juggling multiple critical requests
- have experience in the field of assistance and project work
- have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
- have a degree in business administration or comparable or an completed apprenticeship in the administrative/assistance field
- have very strong outlook as well as MS Office skills
What you can expect when joining COUP
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in shared urban mobility.
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Flat hierarchies, numerous social events and opportunity to work with highly skilled, cross-functional teams
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstraße)
If you are interested, please send your application via e-mail. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
Eine Stellenanzeige der Gründerszene Jobbörse